2023 European football matches predictions: August 26 and 27
2023 European leagues football action unveiled: Get insider betting insights for free.
As the weekend approaches, European football matches are back in full swing, promising us exciting games in the English Premier League, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, and La Liga. Various clubs across the continent are ready to face off in matches that will set the course of the 2023 season.
Top European football matches predictions
English Premier League
Arsenal – Fulham
- Mikel Arteta was very pleased with his team’s 1-0 win against Crystal Palace on Monday. Despite Arsenal’s strong lineup, the team failed to score a single goal in regulation time.
- However, in the 54th minute, Ødegaard got a penalty to make it 1-0. And despite Tomiyasu being suspended for a second yellow card in the 67th minute, Arsenal emerged victorious. Jesus, Timber, and Elneny look set to miss Saturday’s match through injury, with Tomiyasu suspended and Lokonga and Balogun in doubt.
- Fulham were defeated by Brentford in their last match, losing 3-0. Just before the break, Brentford took the lead and when Ream was sent off for a second offense, Brentford won the match.
Prediction: Arsenal will win the match
Villarreal – Barcelona
- Villarreal and Barcelona will put on a real show when they meet in the La Liga derby. Villarreal defeated Mallorca thanks to a goal from Gerardo Moreno. However, against the Catalan favorites, they will have a much lesser chance of winning.
- Defender Alberto Moreno and midfielder Francis Coquelin are still recovering from injuries. But they should be the only absentees in the home team’s lineup.
- In the second round, Barcelona managed to break the defense of Cadiz, and the reigning champions won their first victory of the season. Xavi’s side will try to pick up a win, but beating Villarreal at Estadio de la Cerámica is easier said than done.
- Taking all factors into account, we think a bet on a draw is a great value. Ferran Torres will be looking to get off to a flying start after winning at the weekend. Ronald Araújo and Iñigo Martinez will not participate in the match due to injuries.
Get ready for an exciting weekend full of soccer action! Mostbet gives you a unique opportunity to maximize your winnings on European football matches. Get a generous $300 bonus on your first deposit and win with your favorite team!
Bochum – Borussia Dortmund
- Bochum and Borussia Dortmund will meet in the most anticipated match of the week in the Bundesliga. Bochum did not start the season too well, suffering a major defeat from Stuttgart with a score of 5-0 in the opening match. And the team faces another tough task against Borussia Dortmund.
- Both Zoller and Broschinsk are in contention to be in the starting lineup. Thomas Letsch is likely to make changes to the squad that lost in the opening game of the season. Bero, Kwarteng, and Tolba will miss the match due to injuries.
- The Bundesliga vice-champions, for their part, beat Cologne thanks to a goal from Donyell Malen. Given the weak Bochum defense, FBR analysts believe that the bet on the guests will be a winning one.
Prediction: Borussia will win
PSG – Lens
- PSG, going through bad times, will be looking to get their first win of the season. They will host Lens at their Parc des Princes stadium in the 3rd round of Ligue 1.
- Parisians continue to play without Leo Messi and Neymar, who moved to Inter Miami and Al-Hilal respectively. And so all eyes will be on Kylian Mbappe, who opened his account in the match against Toulouse (1:1). Under a big question mark are Nordy Mukiele and Presnel Kimpembe, while Juan Bernat, Alexandre Letellier, Sergio Rico and Nuno Mendes may miss the match due to injuries.
- Lens, on the other hand, is approaching this match after a 1-1 draw with Rennes. As Lens is also looking for their first win of the season, we will bet on both teams to score.
- As for the visiting team, Neil El Aynaoui is suspended for the match. Lukasz Poreba, Wesley Saïd, Jimmy Cabo, and Wilker Fariñez are out of action due to injuries.
Prediction: Both teams will score
As the weekend approaches, the matches promise to leave us with unforgettable emotions. Promising games of European soccer are on their way, ready to determine the trajectory of the 2023 season. Let’s look forward to following these matches and enjoying the unpredictability of competition. Follow the updates on FBR to stay up to date with all the latest European football match news and predictions.
FanAdvice – your Private Sports Betting Club
Welcome to FanAdvice, where sports enthusiasm meets strategic insight, creating the ultimate Private Sports Betting Club experience. Are you ready…
Eurocups week: Big preview
Welcome to the Eurocups Week: Big Preview, where the UEFA Club competitions resume for matchday five after an intense international…
Big preview of UEFA Euro 2024 qualifying matches
Football fans across Europe are looking forward to the Euro 2024 qualifiers with excitement and anticipation. As always, these meetings…
Eurocups football week: Big preview on 2nd week of November
As the calendar turns to the second week of November, the European football stage is set for an exhilarating display…