Experience the Thrill of the Monte Carlo Masters Tennis Tournament
You can not be a tennis faithful and not anticipate the Monte Carlo Masters. Keep reading to learn more about the fascinating tournament, which features some of the best in tennis.
ch Open. It is a tennis tournament that involves only male participants, and it is also a singles and doubles tournament. In the ATP Tour schedule, the Monte Carlo Masters is regarded as one of the best competitions of the year. It is the first of three ATP Masters 1000 events to be held on clay, and as such, it ushers in the season’s first clay-court event. The clay-court season is exciting for tennis fans as it undoubtedly features some of the best action. Here we bring you the event preview and make early predictions on tournament favorites and underdogs.
2023 Monte Carlo Masters Tournament Details
Rolex will sponsor the 116th iteration of the yearly Monte Carlo Masters competition for the 14th consecutive year. Note that the Monte Carlo Masters is the only optional Masters 1000 competition.
Date: Saturday, April 8 to Sunday, April 16, 2023
Venue: Monte Carlo Country Club, Roquebrune-Cap-Martin, France.
Category: Masters 1000
Prize Money: €5,779,335
How To Watch The 2023 Monte Carlo Masters
Here are the ticket details for tennis faithful who want to watch the tournament in person.
- The main show court, Court Rainier III, and the secondary show court, Court des Princes, have standard day tickets for sale. The purchaser of each ticket is guaranteed a seat on their preferred court for the entire day of play.
- You can also purchase a pack of Court Rainier III tickets to book a seat for a number of days, from the last two of the event through each day of the tournament. Starting price for tickets is 35 EUR.
For viewers at home, you can watch the Monte Carlos Master on Tennis TV, the ATP Tour’s official streaming platform.
- You can view up to five courts simultaneously, receive player alerts, and access an archive of past Rolex Monte-Carlo Masters events.
- Tennis TV is accessible via computer, tablet, smartphone, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast, Xbox One, PS4, and Android TV, among other devices.
Tournament’s Defending Champions
- Joe Salisbury of the United Kingdom and Rajeev Ram of the United States won the men’s doubles championship last year after defeating Juan Sebastian Cabal and Robert Farah of Colombia in three sets. Their victory was the first of two Masters 1000 titles they would win in 2022.
- On the other hand, Stefanos Tsitsipas of Greece is the current defending champion. His triumph last year against Alejandro Davidovich Fokina made it two in a row for the Greek, who won the competition in 2021 and successfully defended it the following year.
Men’s Singles Seedings
Novak Djokovic: 1st seed
Carlos Alcaraz : 2nd seed
Stefanos Tsitsipas: 3rd seed
Casper Ruud: 4th seed
Daniil Medvedev: 5th seed
Félix Auger-Aliassime: 6th seed
Andrey Rublev: 7th seed
Holger Rune: 8th seed
Jannik Sinner: 9th seed
Taylor Fritz: 10th seed
Karen Khachanov: 11th seed
Hubert Hurkacz: 12th seed
Cameron Norrie: 13th seed
Rafael Nadal: 14th seed
Frances Tiafoe: 15th seed
Alexander Zverev: 16th seed
Before betting on Masters Monte Carlo, make sure you choose a reliable bookmaker. Free Betting Reviews together with VOdds offer not only high odds on tennis matches, but also an exclusive 25% first deposit bonus.
Monte Carlo Singles Tournament Favorites
You can not deny the Greek’s greatness in this tournament in recent times. He’s the first to win back-to-back Monte Carlo singles tournaments since Rafael Nadal. He’s a heavy favorite in any tournament as long as the playing surface is clay because four of his ATP Championships were won there. The Greek’s apparent level of domination when playing on clay can be attributed to the fact that he spent his whole childhood playing on it. He hopes to successfully defend his Monte Carlo title and make it a hat trick of wins.
Carlos Alcaraz ranked second worldwide, will be a serious contender. This year, he competed in two clay court tournaments, winning one and losing the other in the final.
Alcaraz, who won the BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells earlier this month, was set on becoming the first player since Roger Federer in 2017 to complete the “Sunny Double.” Still, he ultimately fell to Jack Sinner in the Miami Open semifinals.
At the Monte Carlo Masters competition, he will seek revenge and be someone to watch.
The Monte Carlos Masters has been won twice by Novak Djokovic, in 2013 and 2015. The Monte-Carlo Masters is the perfect venue for the world’s best player to showcase his skills and prepare for the next Roland Garros. The Serbian is ready to make a statement after missing the Miami Open and Indian Wells tournaments because of his Covid 19 immunization status.
The 22-time Grand Slam winner was spotted getting ready for the contest sooner than any of his competitors because he wants to improve his match fitness.
Monte Carlo Singles Tournament Dark Horse
You can’t talk about Monte Carlo without mentioning Rafael Nadal. He is the king of clay and has won the tournament 11 times. The Spaniard holds the record for most Rolex Monte-Carlo Masters title wins. He also holds the Open-Era record with eight straight titles from 2005 to 2012.
- Unfortunately, Nadal missed the Indian Wells, and Miami Opens due to a hip injury he suffered during the Australian Open in January. Rafael Nadal refuted earlier claims by the Monte Carlo event director that he was the first player to be registered, saying that his recovery is still ongoing and that he could not confirm his attendance at the Monte Carlo Masters.
- As they wait to see him win the title he has conquered so thoroughly once more, fans are still hungry for the word of his return to the court.
The Monte Carlo Masters’ reputation precedes it. It’s one of the most entertaining tournaments in tennis, and due to its gorgeous setting, the Monte-Carlo Country Club, and lengthy history of champions, the tournament is a player and fan favorite. Follow FBR for more tennis tournament previews and predictions.
FanAdvice – your Private Sports Betting Club
Welcome to FanAdvice, where sports enthusiasm meets strategic insight, creating the ultimate Private Sports Betting Club experience. Are you ready…
Free football picks on European leagues: 1st week of March
As the calendar turns to March, football fans can elevate their game with our exclusive free football picks for the…
Predictions on the best upcoming UFC fights
Step into the thrilling world of UFC as we delve into predictions for the most anticipated upcoming fights. This article…
Best football betting prediction on European leagues: 4th week of February
Welcome to the thrilling world of football betting predictions for the 4th week of February in European leagues! As avid…