Boxing fight odds: Haney vs Lomachenko
Battle of the Lightweights: Haney Vs Lomachenko title fight. Will the Ukrainian gain redemption?
Prepare yourselves for a sensational match that will rock the professional boxing scene to its core, ladies and gentlemen. Devin “The Dream” Haney, the unbeaten WBC lightweight champion, will defend his title against former lightweight champion and pound-for-pound king Vasiliy “Hi-Tech” Lomachenko on Saturday. The boxing world is buzzing about this upcoming boxing fight between Haney and Lomachenko as they are two incredibly talented fighters, each with their distinct fighting style. Get ready for an unforgettable boxing fight champions game.
Haney vs Lomachenko fight details
Here’s all you need to know about the upcoming boxing main event title fight between these great boxers, Devin Haney and Vasily Lomachenko.
Haney Vs Lomachenko fight date and time
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Venue: MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Prelims: 20:00 ET, 01:00 BST
- Main event: 00:00 ET, 05:00 BST
Livestream Devin Haney vs. Vasyl Lomachenko
- In the United States: ESPN+ PPV
- In Canada: TSN+
- In the United Kingdom: Sky Sports
Haney vs Lomachenko tale of the tape
Age: 24 years
Height: 5 feet 9 inches
Reach: 180 cm
By K.O: 15
K.O percentage: 52%
Age: 35 years
Height: 5 feet 6 inches
Reach: 166 cm
By K.O: 11
K.O percentage: 65
Want to bet on Haney or Lomachenko but can’t find a reliable bookmaker? Free Betting Reviews together with our partner Stake offer not only the highest odds on sporting events, but also an exclusive $2 reload bonus for 7 days. Play and win with us!
Latest preview of Haney Vs Lomachenko fight
Devin Haney has accomplished incredible things at a young age, and the fact that he is still a professional boxer without a loss after 29 fights are not discussed enough. Meanwhile, his opponent Lomachenko is a seasoned veteran trying to make his way back to the top.
- The IBF World Lightweight, WBA Super World Lightweight, WBC World Lightweight, and WBO World Lightweight championships were all on the line in Haney’s most recent match against George Kambosos late last year. After a tight twelve-round contest, Haney won by majority decision and successfully defended his title. It was a rematch as he previously unified the title and became undisputed when he fought Kambosos earlier in the year.
- On the other hand, Lomachenko’s last fight also took place last year in October. He fought Jamaine Ortiz and won via decision. It was his third-straight win after he was usurped by Teofimo Lopez in 2020, subsequently losing his title as lightweight champion. Lomachenko. The Ukrainian on his path to redemption faces a challenging obstacle in Devin Haney as he works to reclaim his titles.
Boxing fight odds for Haney Vs Lomachenko
Here are the best odds for the fight between Devin Haney and Vasily Lomachenko provided by our esteemed partners Stake.com.
- Devin Haney to win: 1.44
- Draw: 15.00
- Vasiliy Lomachenko to win: 3.05
Method Of Victory
- Devin Haney by K.O: 8.00
- Devin Haney by Decision: 1.58
- Vasyl Lomachenko by KO: 8.80
- Vasyl Lomachenko by Decision: 4.00
Latest predictions for Devin Haney vs Vasyl Lomachenko
The match between Haney and Lomachenko is a struggle for supremacy within the division and a contest for personal glory. Haney wants to establish himself as the legitimate lightweight king’s heir. At the same time, Lomachenko intends to show that his loss to Lopez was only a blip in an otherwise remarkable career and that he still has a lot left in the tank.
- Devin Haney is only 24 years old, and his speed is exceptional. Combined with his agility, and defensive abilities, he will be a handful for Lomachenko. However, Lomachenko is known for his technical mastery, footwork, and versatility in the ring. He’s known to fight dirty when needed, which no fighter can prepare for.
- This clash will be an intriguing battle between youth and experience, with each fighter bringing their strengths and strategies to the forefront. However, Devin Haney has the height advantage as he’s 3 inches taller and the reach advantage by 14 cm. Lomachenko will have to stay out of his reach all fight, but that will paralyze his offense, and he won’t be able to keep it up for long. Although both fighters have had their most recent fights go the distance, we predict a knockout in favor of Haney in this bout.
- Free betting reviews pick for this fight is for the young, fierce, and agile Devin Haney to win this bout by K.O.
Pick: Devin Haney by K.O
Odds: 8.00 (decimal), +700 (American)
Overall, be ready for a titanic battle as these two boxing superstars square up in the ring, leaving nothing to chance in their pursuit of victory. The fight between Haney and the Ukrainian veteran Lomachenko has the potential to be one that will go down in boxing history as one of the greatest fights ever. Prepare for a thrilling encounter that will leave us speechless at the agility, bravery, and tenacity these great combatants have shown. For more boxing fight news, and predictions, make sure to follow FBR.
FanAdvice – your Private Sports Betting Club
Welcome to FanAdvice, where sports enthusiasm meets strategic insight, creating the ultimate Private Sports Betting Club experience. Are you ready…
Top football matches in major European leagues: 3rd week of February
As February unfolds, the excitement in major European football leagues reaches a pinnacle during the third week of the month.…
Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk fight: Why was it canceled again?
If you love watching fights, the past few days might have been really disappointing. The big championship Fury vs Usyk…
Predictions on top football matches this week: EPL, Serie A and more
Explore the excitement of this week's top football clashes with our in-depth predictions. From the thrilling battles in the EPL…