Get the Latest Odds on El Clásico: FC Barcelona vs. Real Madrid
El Clasico is one of the most highly anticipated matches in La Liga, as it features two of Spain's biggest and most successful clubs - Real Madrid and Barcelona. As we look ahead to the upcoming match, both teams are expected to bring their best performances.
One of the greatest rivalries in the history of football, The “El Clasico,” is yet upon us again. The importance of a game between Real Madrid and Barcelona can not be overemphasized. This matchup has continually delivered all the excitement and amazing football regardless of the form of either team; this probably is what has maintained its relevance over the years. Superstars matchups have come and gone in this rivalry, but it has remained strong. The Lionel Messi – Cristiano Ronaldo era might be over, but El Clasico remains as competitive as ever.
Recap of the Most Recent El Classico
The last El Classico match was the first leg of the Copa del Rey semi-final, which saw Barcelona triumph by a goal to nil. The win for Catalan meant that they now head into the second leg of the Copa del Rey semi-final clash with a-goal advantage. Real Madrid was disappointing in the game as they were coming off a 5-2 trumping of Liverpool in the Champions League before that game. On the other hand, Barcelona was coming off a loss heading into the game as they lost to Almeria by a goal to nil in La Liga before the El Clasico.
- The only goal of the game came when Franck Kessie’s saved shot attempt was diverted into Madrid’s goal by defender Eder Militao. Real Madrid went a goal down in the 26th minute and simply could not get back into the game.
- Barcelona’s head coach Xavi Hernandez’s game plan can be said to have worked perfectly as Real Madrid failed to make a single shot on target. It was the second time they had such statistics playing at home since 2010.
- The second leg of their Copa del Rey semi-final clash will be at Camp Nou, and the Los Blancos will have to fight through a one-goal deficit to book their spot in the finals. Carlo Ancelotti will look to avoid a repeat of the first leg.
FC Barcelona Latest News
Barcelona is out of the UEFA Champions League and Europa League this season. They have placed their concentration solely on the league title, which is theirs to lose this season. Barcelona has a nine-point lead over second-placed Real Madrid in the league table, and they continue to attempt to stay further clear of their rivals when they play them on Sunday.
- FC Barcelona’s last game was in La Liga, where they played Athletic Club. In a close match, Raphinha’s goal at the death of the first half was all that was needed to claim all three points.
- This win increased Barcelona’s lead in La Liga to nine points as they continue to steer clear and win the league title, which has evaded them since they last won it in the 2018/19 season.
Real Madrid’s Latest News
Carlo Ancelotti’s men’s last league outing saw them edge past Espanyol by three goals to one. Real Madrid is a strong contender in the UEFA Champions League, and they remain a favorite in the competition they are known to dominate in previous years. Carlo Ancelotti’s men last played Liverpool in the second leg of their round of sixteen Champions League tie.
- The Los Blancos previously humiliated the English side in the first leg as they won by five goals to two, and Liverpool could only dream of a comeback in the second leg. Jurgen Klopp’s men visited Santiago Bernabeu on Wednesday for the second leg chasing more of an impossible score line.
- Real Madrid stood their ground throughout the game, and after finishing the first half goalless, it was apparent that Liverpool did not have what it takes to pull off a miracle. Karim Benzema’s 78th-minute goal in the second half was enough to get the job done for Madrid as they won 6-2 on aggregate.
- Real Madrid might just be on their way to back-to-back Champions League titles as they continue to exert their dominance in the competition. They have their eyes set on the European title once again.
Match: FC Barcelona Vs Real Madrid
Time: 4:00 pm ET, 21:00 CET
Date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
Venue: Camp Nou, Barcelona, Spain
Team Injury Report
FC Barcelona: Pedri (muscle injury)
Real Madrid: David Alaba (hamstring injury) and Ferland Mendy (muscle injury)
Pick your winner in La Liga and make a bet! Free Betting Reviews together with partner Cyber.bet have prepared exclusive bonuses for you in the form of €10 freebet. Win with your favorite team!
As usual, this will be a close game, but I reckon Carlo Ancelotti’s men will be more aggressive than their last encounter. Real Madrid is pretty confident after securing their spot in the UEFA Champions League round of sixteen and will be looking to replicate their performance in this game. On the other hand, Barcelona was not convincing in their last La Liga game; however, they are comfortable at the top of the league table and might even afford to drop points as they have such a significant lead.
- Real Madrid is our pick to win the game against Barcelona at Camp Nou, and the odds for them to win, according to Stake.com, are 3.35 (decimal) +235 (American).
- Our alternate pick also is for both teams to score. This game is where a back-and forth-is anticipated, so you can also back this market. The odds for both teams to score, according to Stake.com, are 1.69 (decimal) -145 (American).
In conclusion, the upcoming El Clásico match between FC Barcelona and Real Madrid promises to be an exciting and high-stakes event. With both teams currently vying for the top spot in La Liga, this match has the potential to shape the rest of the season. By keeping up-to-date with the latest odds and expert predictions, sports bettors can make informed decisions and increase their chances of success. And with the FBR website’s revamped features and exclusive bonuses, users have access to all the tools they need to enhance their sports betting experience. So whether you’re a seasoned pro or a newcomer to sports betting, be sure to check out FBR for the latest odds and expert insights on El Clásico and other major sporting events.
FanAdvice – your Private Sports Betting Club
Welcome to FanAdvice, where sports enthusiasm meets strategic insight, creating the ultimate Private Sports Betting Club experience. Are you ready…
Eurocups week: Big preview
Welcome to the Eurocups Week: Big Preview, where the UEFA Club competitions resume for matchday five after an intense international…
Big preview of UEFA Euro 2024 qualifying matches
Football fans across Europe are looking forward to the Euro 2024 qualifiers with excitement and anticipation. As always, these meetings…
Eurocups football week: Big preview on 2nd week of November
As the calendar turns to the second week of November, the European football stage is set for an exhilarating display…