Best bet on the Best: take your bonus for Premier League matches from FBR!
Previews and predictions of upcoming key games of the English Premier League
In anticipation of the EPL matches, we are pleased to share with you a great opportunity to earn some easy money! In this article, Free Betting Reviews has prepared a little surprise for you.
The 2022-23 season of the prestigious English Premier League is drawing to a close, as any team in the league has less than seven games left to play. The title battle between defending champions Manchester City is still as intense as ever, with the upcoming fixtures for both parties being a key determinant. The relegation battle is also at large, while the fight for European football is ongoing. This is the most exciting stage in the Premier League, as results from here onwards will determine whether a team has had a successful season. Hold tight and keep reading as we preview upcoming games in the Premier League to start the month of May.
Especially for our beloved readers, we have prepared an awesome bonus together with our partner 1win. To take advantage of our attractive bonus, you need to follow a few simple steps.
- Click on the link that we will provide below.
- Register on the 1win platform and verify your identity.
- Receive a deposit bonus of up to 500%!
- Place a bet on any English Premier League match.
Don’t miss the opportunity to get a lucrative offer that is available only to our readers. Registration will take no more than a couple of minutes, and the received bonuses will definitely meet your expectations. Everything is easy and simple!
2023 EPL Schedule Upcoming Matches
The midweek Premier League fixture will kick off with a number of outstanding games played. These are the key matchups to watch out for. All game times are in British Summer Time (BST).
Match: Arsenal Vs Chelsea
Date And Time: Tuesday, 2nd May 2023. 20:00 BST
Venue: Emirates Stadium, London, UK
Match: Liverpool Vs Fulham
Date And Time: Wednesday, 3rd May 2023. 20:00 BST
Venue: Anfield Stadium, Liverpool, Merseyside, UK
Match: Man City Vs West Ham
Date And Time: Wednesday 3rd May, 2023. 20:00 BST
Venue: Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK.
Match: Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Manchester United
Date And Time: Thursday 4th May, 2023. 20:00 BST
Venue: American Express Community Stadium, Falmer, Brighton, UK
Upcoming 2023 EPL Matches Previews
Arsenal Vs Chelsea
This is a game everyone is looking forward to. Arsenal have literally allowed the EPL title to slip right out of their hands, with Manchester City finally overtaking them. However, they face a challenge when they host the struggling Chelsea at the Emirates Stadium in a Premier League special weekend encounter. Chelsea is in their worst form as they languish in the bottom half of the table, but the concern remains the form they come up with whenever they face a top team.
- Arsenal head into this game coming off a humiliating 4-1 loss to current league leaders at the Etihad Stadium. Arsenal fell to City early in the game, and the Cityzens didn’t give them a chance to get back into the game. The loss to City is why their title hopes keep fading day by day. Rob Holding scored the only goal for the Gunners, as it served as a mere consolation.
- On the other hand, Chelsea are yet to win a single game under Interim Coach Frank Lampard. Their last league game ended in a 2-0 loss to Brentford as the Blues continue to struggle this season. They only threatened in the match against Brentford when they brought on Pierre Emerick Aubameyang in the second half. This has been an enduring season for Chelsea, and you can only hope they can turn things around before this season ends.
Liverpool Vs Fulham
Liverpool has had quite the season, and it’s such a sight to see them turning things around gradually as the season ends. The loss of Sadio Mane to Bayern Munich last season was hugely felt on offense as the front three lacked the coaction, making them an attacking trio to fear. The introduction of Darwin Nunez or Cody Gakpo has not filled the void left by the Senegalese forward. Fulham, on the other hand, are having a relatively good season. They are tenth in tenth in the league and will likely finish the season in the top half of the table.
- Liverpool’s last league game was a classic 4-3 win over Tottenham Hotspur. For a game that they were leading by as much as three goals at one point, it’s pretty disappointing that they almost split the spoils even. Liverpool’s defense is not what it used to be, which was evident in their game against Tottenham. Curtis Jones, Mohammed Salah, Luiz Diaz, and Diego Jota were the goal scorers for Liverpool in their last game.
- Fulham’s last league game was against Manchester City, and they did give the new league leaders a tough time. Although they conceded less than five minutes into the game, they got back right into the game a few minutes later when a Carlos Vinicius strike leveled the score. Manchester City scored again in the first half to hand Fulham a 2-1 loss at the Craven Cottage.
Manchester City Vs West Ham
Pep Guardiola’s men set their sights on glory, and it will be difficult for any team to stop them. Manchester City have overcome a rough start to the season and are now top of the league despite Arsenal taking a wide lead in the title race. West Ham, on the other hand, will be looking to avoid being dragged into the relegation battle. They are five points clear of the relegation zone, but with at most six games to played by any team in the Premier League this season, they are not in the clear yet. West Ham will be looking to attain maximum points here.
- Manchester City’s last league game was against Fulham away from home. City was without Kevin DeBruyne, but they were able to etch out the victory. Erling Haaland and Julian Alvarez were on the scoresheet as the Cityzens claimed a 2-1 win over Fulham to go top of the table.
- West Ham, conversely, are coming off a 4-3 loss to Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park. Soucek, Antonio, and Aguerd had a goal each in the seven-goal classic against Crystal Palace.
Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Manchester United
Brighton and Hove Albion have been a revelation under head coach Roberto De Zerbi this season. Since the Italian took over at the beginning of the season, Brighton has even played better than they were under Graham Potter. On the other hand, Manchester United has cooled down a bit. Since the Red Devil’s exit from the Europa League, they have not played with the intensity they are known for earlier in the season. This game is a replay of the FA Cup semi-final clash between both teams.
- Brighton heads into this game off a dominant 6-0 win over Wolverhampton Wanderers. With De Zerbi resting some of his starters in this game, Brighton still dominated Julen Lopetegui’s Wolves. Danny Welbeck scored two and assisted one, Gross scored a brace as well, while Deniz Undav had his brace as the team ran riot. Julio Enciso’s two assists in the game are also one to note.
- Manchester United managed a 1-0 win against Aston Villa in their last league game. Bruno Fernadez’s first-half goal was all needed for the Red Devils to claim maximum points in this game.
Upcoming 2023 EPL Games Predictions And Odds
- Arsenal Vs Chelsea
We say under 2.5 total goals to be scored in this game. Despite Chelsea’s evident struggle this season, they have the third-best defensive record in the Premier League. We are backing them to hold their ground at the Emirates and compete at the highest level.
Prediction: Under 2.5 goals
- Liverpool Vs Fulham
Liverpool’s defense is one cause for alarm, so we are backing this game to see both teams score. To watch a team almost stage a comeback successfully from three goals down doesn’t speak well of your team’s defense. Liverpool’s anchor at the back, Van Dijk, isn’t what he used to be, and that has been evident this season.
Prediction: Both teams to score
- Manchester City Vs West Ham
We do not see anything stopping Manchester City right now. In April, the Cityzens won seven of the eight games in all competitions, while one ended in a draw. While we are backing Pep Guardiola’s side to ease past the Hammers, this will be a high-scoring game.
Prediction: Over 3.5 goals
- Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Manchester United
This will be a close game. These teams recently faced off in the FA Cup semi-finals, and it had to come to penalties for a winner to emerge as they played out a goalless draw at the end of extra time. Brighton’s last performance, however, is quite convincing, which is why we are backing them to exert vengeance here.
Prediction: Brighton & Hove Albion to win
The 2022/23 season of the English Premier League is in the last month, and a lot of games played in this month will come with different intensities as this is a season-defining moment for a lot of teams. Our expert analysts made the predictions through careful analysis and research, with odds provided by our esteemed partners, 1win. Don’t forget to get the bonus from FBR x 1win and get high from the upcoming APL games!
Keep following FBR for more football game previews and predictions.
FanAdvice – your Private Sports Betting Club
Welcome to FanAdvice, where sports enthusiasm meets strategic insight, creating the ultimate Private Sports Betting Club experience. Are you ready…
Eurocups week: Big preview
Welcome to the Eurocups Week: Big Preview, where the UEFA Club competitions resume for matchday five after an intense international…
Big preview of UEFA Euro 2024 qualifying matches
Football fans across Europe are looking forward to the Euro 2024 qualifiers with excitement and anticipation. As always, these meetings…
Eurocups football week: Big preview on 2nd week of November
As the calendar turns to the second week of November, the European football stage is set for an exhilarating display…