Free Euro football betting tips
The best predictions for the semifinal stage of the UEFA Club football competitions
The UEFA Champions League, Europa League, and UEFA Europa Conference League are in their semifinal stages, with about four teams left in each competition. With the caliber of teams left in this stage of the competition, you cannot afford to miss this premium piece by the FBR top analysts who have put together a carefully analyzed preview and predictions on upcoming Euro football matches. The European football competition brings together the biggest football clubs every season to compete for one of the most prestigious titles in football; aside from the exhilarating football you enjoy in these competitions, here’s how to take advantage of the numerous betting opportunities it provides as well.
UEFA Champions League Semi-Finals picks
Real Madrid Vs Manchester City
- The record-holder for most Champions League titles (8), Real Madrid is up against another familiar English side Manchester City in the semifinals this year. The Spanish Giants are coming off a massive 2-1 win against Osasuna in their last game, which earned them a Copa del Rey triumph after nine years without winning the title. Real Madrid might not have found success in La Liga this season, but they have been excellent in the Champions League.
- On the other hand, Manchester City is looking to make it three EPL titles; however, Arsenal has proven a worthy competitor to the Cityzens. This Manchester City side might be the one to finally achieve Pep Guardiola’s dream of winning a Champions League outside his boyhood club Barcelona. Manchester City’s last league game was a 2-1 win over Leeds United.
Match Prediction: Real Madrid eliminated Manchester City in the semifinals of the last Champions League as they won 6-5 on aggregate over two legs. Manchester City has had a different look since then, as they now have a star forward in Erling Haaland, who’s firing on all cylinders. Looking at the h2h between these teams, their games never lack goals, as it’s usually high-scoring.
Pick: Over 3.5 total goals
AC Milan Vs Inter Milan
What we have here is a battle of Milan. Besides sharing the same city, these neighboring teams also share the same stadium. The Italian football fans can not help but appreciate that they have a sure ticket to the UEFA Champions League final this season after a long absence.
- AC Milan won the Scudetto last season, and despite being unable to replicate similar success this season, they have made it to the Champions League semi-finals. Their previous league game was a 2-0 win over Lazio as they chase qualification for Champions League football.
- Inter Milan, despite having a shaky start in Serie A this season, has managed to turn things around, and they are now fourth in the league, two points ahead of their rivals AC Milan. In addition, Inter are in the Champions League semi-finals, their first since the 2009/10 season.
Prediction: AC Milan eliminated Napoli in the quarter-finals, and that’s no fluke compared to Inter Milan, who played an inexperienced Benfica side to advance to the semi-finals. AC Milan boasts of a brilliant defense that will come into play in this game. We say this is a very low-scoring game.
Pick: Under 1.5 total goals
Free Betting Reviews with its partners offer you an exclusive opportunity to get profitable bonuses for upcoming Eurocups matches. All you have to do is choose the team you think will win the match, and the bonus is yours! Play and win with us!
UEFA Europa League predictions
Juventus Vs Sevilla
- Juventus have had a rollercoaster of a season, and after seeing their points deduction overturned, they now sit second on the Serie A table. Their last league game was a 2-0 win over Atlanta. The once dominant Juventus have been overthrown in Serie A as they have now gone two years back to back without the Scudetto.
- On the other hand, Sevilla eliminated Manchester United in the quarter-finals as they continue to dominate as the most successful club in the Europa League with six titles. Sevilla are struggling in La Liga this season as they are 11th in the league, a very unfamiliar position. They won their last league game 3-2 against Espanyol.
Prediction: Sevilla are the kings of the Europa League and are a different team in this competition. Juventus will give them a run for their money, so we are backing both teams to score in this game.
Pick: Both teams to score
AS Roma Vs Bayer Leverkusen
- Jose Mourinho’s AS Roma are currently seventh and out of qualification for any European competition with their current position in Serie A. However, his team won the maiden edition of the Conference League last season, and Jose is known for pulling off the impossible. Roma’s previous league game was a 2-0 loss to Inter Milan.
- On the other hand, Xabi Alonso is doing an excellent job at Leverkusen; he has awakened the team from the dead and got them firing on all cylinders. Leverkusen are sixth in the Bundesliga and are now in the Europa League semi-finals in Xabi Alonso’s first season in charge.
Prediction: Jose Mourinho is a veteran coach who has seen it all, done it all, he has experience on his side, and he’s a master of European Club football competitions. Xabi Alonso’s side might have energetic youngsters, but Mourinho has the edge tactically. Back Mourinho’s Roma to win here.
Picks: AS Roma to win
UEFA Europa Conference League free picks
West Ham Vs AZ Alkmaar
- West Ham has dominated the Conference League so far this season, and most games have been a walk in the park for them. Their last game was also a 1-0 win over Manchester United as the Hammers look to overcome their struggles in the Premier League and stay clear of relegation.
- On the other hand, AZ Alkmaar pulled off the upset against Anderlecht in the quarter-finals to earn the semi-final draw against West Ham in the semi-finals. AZ Alkmaar’s last league game ended in a goalless draw against Ajax.
Prediction: West Ham remains unfazed in the Conference League, and we are backing them to continue their fine run of form when they play AZ Alkmaar.
Pick: West Ham to win
Fiorentina Vs FC Basel
- Fiorentina are not having the best seasons; they are eighth in Serie A and out of contention for any European club competition next season. They have booked a spot in the semifinals by edging past Lech Poznan in the quarterfinals 6-4 aggregate. Their last league game was a 1-0 loss to Serie A champions Napoli.
- The Switzerland-based FC Basel is fifth in the Swiss Super League. To earn a spot in the semifinals of the UEFA Conference League, they had to come back in the second leg of the quarter-final encounter against Nice. They lost their last league game 2-0 to FC Zurich.
Prediction: Fiorentina is one team that can score. Despite being eighth in the league, they scored the third-most goals in Serie A this season. On the other hand, Basel conceded quite a number of goals, which is why we are backing this game to see more than two goals scored.
Pick: Over 2.5 total goals
The UEFA European club competitions are one to watch for fun and enjoy the numerous betting opportunities. The predictions provided above were made with careful analysis and verified statistics by the FBR team. Keep following FBR for more football matches predictions and picks.
FanAdvice – your Private Sports Betting Club
Welcome to FanAdvice, where sports enthusiasm meets strategic insight, creating the ultimate Private Sports Betting Club experience. Are you ready…
Top football matches in major European leagues: 3rd week of February
As February unfolds, the excitement in major European football leagues reaches a pinnacle during the third week of the month.…
Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk fight: Why was it canceled again?
If you love watching fights, the past few days might have been really disappointing. The big championship Fury vs Usyk…
Predictions on top football matches this week: EPL, Serie A and more
Explore the excitement of this week's top football clashes with our in-depth predictions. From the thrilling battles in the EPL…