Best picks on FIBA 3×3 World Tour 2023
Spectacular hoops showdown: FIBA 3x3 World Tour 2023 full guide.
Welcome to the thrilling world of 3×3 FIBA basketball, where the stakes are bigger than ever, and the game’s intensity is amplified! This summer, the FIBA 3×3 World Tour Masters is heading to Canada as basketball’s top 3×3 competitors prepare to show out in North America. The FIBA 3×3 World Tour is the apex of this distinct sport, bringing together the best players in the world to compete in a series of thrilling tournaments staged in well-known locations across the world. Here we bring you the best Picks in the forthcoming FIBA 3×3 World Tour 2023 masters as the basketball community is set to witness this spectacular display of skill, athleticism, and unbridled enthusiasm for the game.
World Tour FIBA 3×3 Edmonton Masters tournament details
Date: July 28 – July 30, 2023
- 3×3 World Tour Masters – Pool phase: July 28, 2023
- Men’s FIBA 3×3 World Tour Masters Finals & FIBA 3×3 Women’s Series Pool Phase: July 28, 2023
- Women’s FIBA 3×3 Masters Finals: July 30, 2023
Time: 11:00 am MDT (Mountain Daylight Time)
Location: Fan Park, at ice district, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Watch Live: YouTube
FIBA 3×3 schedule Edmonton masters
Qualifying Draw A
San Juan vs St. Boniface
Santiago UNAB vs St. Boniface
San Juan vs Santiago UNAB
Ub Huishan NE vs Dusseldorf LFDY
Amsterdam HiPRO vs Toronto KBA
Riga vs Washington DC
Ulaanbaatar MMC Energy vs QD A/I
Ub Huishan NE vs Wuxi
Amsterdam HiPRO vs Princeton
Riga vs Lausanne
Ulaanbaatar MMC Energy vs Liman Huishan NE
Wuxi vs Dusseldorf LFDY
Princeton vs Toronto KBA
Lausanne vs Washington DC
Liman Huishan NE vs QD A/I
Pool A’s game-one winner vs Pool C’s game-two winner
Pool D’s game-one winner vs Pool B’s winner
Pool B’s game-one winner vs Pool D’s game-two winner
Pool C’s game-one winner vs Pool A’s game-two winner
QF game 1 winner vs QF game two winner
QF game three winners vs QF game four winner
SF game 1 winner vs SF game two winner
Place your bet on the victory of your favorite basketball team! Get a unique chance to boost your N1Bet balance with an incredible 300% first deposit bonus. Don’t miss the opportunity to plunge into the world of passionate basketball battles and win big, only at N1Bet!
FIBA 3×3 basketball Edmonton masters team standings
- Ub Huishan NE SRB: Pool A
- Amsterdam HiPRO NED: Pool B
- Riga LAT: Pool C
- Ulaanbaatar MMC Energy MGL: Pool D
- Liman Huishan NE SRB: Pool D
- Lausanne SUI: Pool C
- Princeton USA: Pool B
- Wuxi CHN: Pool A
- Dusseldorf LFDY GER: Pool A
- Toronto KBA CAN: Pool B
- Washington DC USA: Pool C
- San Juan PUR: Qualifying Draw A
- Santiago UNAB CHI: Qualifying Draw A
- St. Boniface CAN: Qualifying Draw A
The above standings are according to the teams’ ranking from highest to lowest.
Preview of the 3×3 FIBA Edmonton masters
In this section, we will look at takeaways from the FIBA World Tour competition after four masters, with the most recent FIBA 3×3 world tour masters at Macau.
The Serbians look unstoppable
- These amazing Serbs, who have already won all four Masters this year, a feat they also accomplished in 2022, are running riot this year in the FIBA 3×3 world tour, proving why they are considered the king of FIBA 3×3 basketball. The
- There is no comparison to Ub’s system and collaboration; they have a unique element that no one else does. In the oppressive humidity of Macau, where Ub was competing in its fifth competition in three weeks, their superior fitness levels were on full display as they cruised to another master’s event win.
The Germans continue to struggle
- Dusseldorf LFDY has a record of 0-6 after being eliminated on Day One in three Masters this year. Moreover, they’ve qualified for the second-most masters’ events overall, which is a testimonial to their excellent performance on the professional tour.
- However, unfortunately, the World Tour stage’s lights have been too bright for the Germans thus far. Although they have players of immense talent like Niklas Kropp, a 3×3 unicorn with a brilliant inside-outside game, the Germans can’t seem to find success on the court.
Strahinja Stojacic keeps dominating
- Ub Huishan NE’s Stojacic has already won two MVP awards this season, but he isn’t quite ready to hand over the throne. He is in the top spot in practically all key stat categories, scoring 6.8 points per game, shooting 78% from the field and 32% from downtown.
He’s an incredibly clutch player on track to record one of his best seasons ever on the 3×3 World Tour.
Best Pick of FIBA 3×3 World Tour 2023 tournament
- The FIBA 3×3 World Tour 2022 champions Ub Huishan NE look to be on the right path for a two-peat. The Serbs have remained dominant in the 2023 world tour, showing no signs of weakness.
- It would be ignorant to bet against them, which is why they are our pick to win the forthcoming Edmonton Masters. Unless the champions slip up, nothing is stopping them from dominating in North America as they play in their fifth masters of the season.
Basketball fans from all around the world are expected to find the FIBA 3×3 World Tour 2023 Edmonton Masters to be an exhilarating and unique experience. The combination of ability, strategy, and the quick-paced nature of 3×3 basketball will keep viewers on the edge of their seats and create an environment of excitement and cohesion. For more basketball news, visit FBR.
FanAdvice – your Private Sports Betting Club
Welcome to FanAdvice, where sports enthusiasm meets strategic insight, creating the ultimate Private Sports Betting Club experience. Are you ready…
Free football picks on European leagues: 1st week of March
As the calendar turns to March, football fans can elevate their game with our exclusive free football picks for the…
Predictions on the best upcoming UFC fights
Step into the thrilling world of UFC as we delve into predictions for the most anticipated upcoming fights. This article…
Best football betting prediction on European leagues: 4th week of February
Welcome to the thrilling world of football betting predictions for the 4th week of February in European leagues! As avid…