Golden State Warriors vs Memphis Grizzlies: Previews, Predictions, Tips for Betting
FBR has prepared for you the most up-to-date news and odds for the Warriors vs. Grizzlies game
Two teams undoubtedly in a bitter rivalry that ensued at the 2022 playoffs are set to face off again. In the 2022/23 NBA season, these teams already faced off twice, with the Golden State Warriors winning both encounters. This is their third encounter this season, and Grizzlies hope to have their star player Ja Morant back in this encounter to win against the Warriors. However, the Warriors, on the other hand, have not been in their best form so far. They are yet to win a game since Stephen Curry returned to the starting lineup, and if anything will take them out of the slump they are currently in, it’s the feud with the young Grizzlies team. Keep reading as we preview this game and make predictions.
Golden State Warriors’ Latest Results
- The Golden State Warriors last played against the Oklahoma City Thunder, and the game had some defining moments one could not afford to miss. However, Oklahoma City Thunder won the game 137-128 to boost their chances of securing a spot in the play-in. Meanwhile, on the other hand, the Warriors losing this game meant their place in the playoffs is no longer secure, as the Western Conference has been incredibly competitive recently.
- Stephen Curry led the Warriors in scoring with 40 points. He made ten three-point shots in that game, his season high, but it was not enough to get the job done. Stephen Curry had a chance to put the Warriors back into the game with almost a minute left in the shot clock, but his attempt was blocked.
- Klay Thompson followed up with 23 points, while Jonathan Kuminga added 21. Jordan Poole continues to struggle as he only dropped 11 points, shooting 1 of 7 from long range.
Memphis Grizzlies’ Latest Result
- In recent games, the Memphis Grizzlies have been stranded by their star player Ja Morant. The point guard has been suspended for at least two games for brandishing a gun on his Instagram live at a club. The Grizzlies’ last game was against the Los Angeles Lakers without LeBron James. However, the Lakers, earnestly contending for a spot in the play-in, blew past the Grizzlies and won the game 112-103.
- It was generally a poor shooting night for the Grizzlies as they shot 36 of 93 from the field. Jaren Jackson Jr. led the scoring for the Grizzlies with 26 points and added eight boards. Tyus Jones added 16 points, while Xavier Tillman had eleven points, ten rebounds double-double.
- Desmond Bane and Dillon Brooks had a poor shooting night as they only dropped 7 and 13 points, respectively. The Grizzlies are now 0-2 without Ja Morant.
Golden State Warriors Projected Starting Lineup
- Point Guard: Stephen Curry
- Shooting Guard: Klay Thompson
- Small Forward: Donte DiVincenzo
- Power Forward: Jonathan Kuminga
- Center: Draymond Green
Injury Report: Andrew Wiggins is out for personal reasons.
Memphis Grizzlies Projected Starting Lineup
- Point Guard: Tyus Jones
- Shooting Guard: Desmond Bane
- Small Forward: Dillon Brooks
- Power Forward: Jaren Jackson Jr.
- Center: Xavier Tillman
Injury Report: Ja Morant (suspension), Brandon Clarke (Achilles; season-ending), Steven Adams (knee). They are all listed out for this game.
Date: Thursday, March 9, 2023
Time: 7:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Venue: FedEx Forum, Memphis, Tennessee
Want to bet on the Warriors against the Grizzlies but can’t find a reliable bookmaker? Free Betting Reviews, together with partner VOdds, offers not only the highest odds on sports events, but also an exclusive 25% first deposit bonus. Play and win with us!
Golden State Warriors Vs Memphis Grizzlies: Prediction & Tips and Everything You Need to Know to Bet
The Golden State Warriors have owned the Memphis Grizzlies in recent games. Even with Ja Morant in the starting lineup, the Warriors have always had the edge. If Ja Morant remains suspended in this game, the Warriors are definitely the favorite. They have Stephen Curry back, and he is firing on all cylinders; we know that Klay Thompson can be a killer on his day. The Grizzlies are not in the position to pull an upset yet, especially when they are without their best player.
- The picks are the Golden State Warriors to win and cover the spread. The odds for this pick, according to Stake.com, are 1.79
- Our player prop is for Stephen Curry to score more than 30 points. The odds for the Grizzlies to win, according to Stake.com, are 2.08.
The Western Conference has been incredibly competitive, and neither can afford to drop this game. If the Warriors lose this game, they are in contention for being dragged into the play-in race. Meanwhile, a loss for the Grizzlies will mean their play-offs spot is no longer secure. Follow freebettingreviews for more previews and predictions on pivotal games in the NBA.
FanAdvice – your Private Sports Betting Club
Welcome to FanAdvice, where sports enthusiasm meets strategic insight, creating the ultimate Private Sports Betting Club experience. Are you ready…
Eurocups week: Big preview
Welcome to the Eurocups Week: Big Preview, where the UEFA Club competitions resume for matchday five after an intense international…
Big preview of UEFA Euro 2024 qualifying matches
Football fans across Europe are looking forward to the Euro 2024 qualifiers with excitement and anticipation. As always, these meetings…
Eurocups football week: Big preview on 2nd week of November
As the calendar turns to the second week of November, the European football stage is set for an exhilarating display…