Forecast of the Week: Liverpool Vs Arsenal
Struggling Liverpool plays host to league leaders Arsenal in a very thrilling Premier League encounter.
The English Premier League becomes increasingly nervy and exciting, especially when we have few games left until the end of the season. The title race keeps getting intense, with Manchester City on Arsenal’s tail. The top four battle is also another intense one, to mention a few of the current desperate scenarios in the league. With teams barely getting three days of rest after last weekend’s fixtures as the mid-week games followed closely, here are key games you cannot afford to miss ahead of the next regular weekend’s Premier League fixtures. We will also provide you with previews, odds, and predictions.
Premier League Weekend Specials
Here we will highlight the main weekend event where Arsenal faces Liverpool and other matches of the routine English Premier League weekend fixtures you’d be gutted to miss out on.
Liverpool Vs Arsenal
Arsenal’s game against Liverpool on Sunday is one of those key games in the remaining nine fixtures left for the Gunners that might turn the tide of their title charge. Liverpool is in one of the worst forms since Jurgen Klopp took over, but you can never write them off, especially when they are playing in Anfield. Conversely, the Gunners have momentum working in their favor, and we predict they are up to the task of gaining maximum points in this game. Without further ado, let’s look at both teams’ recent results.
Arsenal’s Latest Game Result
Arsenal played Leeds United in their last league outing, dominating them. They defeated Leeds 4-1 to extend their win streak in the league to seven straight. Gabriel Jesus was the star of the game, as he’s not showing any sign of slowing down since he returned from injury.
- Jesus, who was making his first league start following his injury comeback, scored a penalty in the 35th minute after Luke Ayling fouled him in the box.
- Ben White doubled Arsenal’s lead afterward, with Gabriel Martinelli providing the assist. In the 55th minute, Jesus once more scored from close range with Leandro Trossard as the provider.
- Rasmus Kristensen’s goal for Leeds in the 76th minute attempted to tie the score. Still, it was only a consolation goal as Granit Xhaka added another for Arsenal to seal the victory. Arsenal now leads second-place Manchester City by eight points.
Liverpool’s Latest Game Results
Liverpool is going through one of their worst seasons under Jurgen Klopp, and it doesn’t look like they can turn it around, especially with the season almost drawing to a close. Klopp’s side last played Chelsea in a regular league game, ending in a goalless draw, with Chelsea dominating most of the game. Although Jurgen Klopp did not start his strongest team, the game could have gotten out of hand if Chelsea had been more clinical on the attack.
- Chelsea’s Kai Havertz and Reece James had goals disallowed for offside in the game and many other near chances, but they just could not make it count.
- Liverpool could have easily lost that game if Chelsea had a bit of luck on their side, but regardless the spoils were shared as both teams continued to find inspiration to get back to form.
Liverpool Vs Arsenal Prediction
This is expected to be a walk in the park for Arsenal, but one of the main concerns is that this game will be played at Anfield. Liverpool might have an abysmal season so far, but they are solid at Anfield, and seeing that Klopp rested key players in the midweek encounter against Chelsea, he might have a trick up his sleeve. This game might be closer than we expected. We back Arsenal to come out on top overall and both teams to see the back of the net. Here are the odds;
- Arsenal is to win. The odds for Arsenal to win, according to Stake.com, are 2.75 (decimal), +175 (American).
- Both teams scored. The odds for both teams to score, according to Stake.com, are 1.52 (decimal), -192 (American).
You have already chosen the team you want to bet on but cannot find a reliable bookmaker. Free Betting Reviews with partner Cyber.bet offer not only high football odds, but also an exclusive €10 free bet bonus. Play and win with your favorite team!
Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Chelsea Prediction
- Chelsea has yet to achieve victory since beating Leicester City on March 11. The team can only hope to find some type of identity and get back to winning when they visit Wolverhampton Wanderers on Saturday afternoon. Graham Potter is no longer in charge at Stamford Bridge. In their most recent match, they drew 0-0 with Liverpool.
- On the other hand, the Wolves’ most recent match was a 1-1 draw with Nottingham Forest. They need to win badly since they are one point outside the scoring area for regulation. Back Chelsea to play with more precision and prevail in this match.
- According to Stake.com, the odds for Wolverhampton Wanderers to win is 3.90 (decimal), draw 3.50 (decimal), and Chelsea to win is 2.01 (decimal).
Tottenham Vs Brighton and Hove Albion Prediction
Tottenham is struggling with Antonio Conte no longer in charge. Their last game ended in a 1-1 draw against Everton, and now they will be playing a Brighton and Hove Albion side that is coming off a 2-0 win over Bournemouth. Brighton has been impressive under Roberto De Zerbi, and if anyone can ease past this Tottenham team, it has to be them.
- Both teams to score – 1.67 (decimal) according to Stake.com.
- The pick for this game is for Brighton to win full-time.
Arsenal and Liverpool will be the headliner for this weekend’s Premier League fixtures, so make sure to not only tune in but follow our well-analyzed predictions to enjoy steady cashout. The upcoming Premier League match between Liverpool and Arsenal promises to be a thrilling encounter, with both teams eager to secure a crucial victory. Liverpool, currently sitting at the top of the league table, will be looking to extend their lead and maintain their unbeaten record at Anfield. On the other hand, Arsenal will be determined to upset the odds and secure a much-needed win to improve their position in the league standings. With both teams boasting a wealth of talent and experience, this match is set to be a closely contested affair. Ultimately, only time will tell who will emerge victorious, but fans of both teams can expect a thrilling and exciting game of football. Follow FBR for more EPL games preview and predictions.
FanAdvice – your Private Sports Betting Club
Welcome to FanAdvice, where sports enthusiasm meets strategic insight, creating the ultimate Private Sports Betting Club experience. Are you ready…
Eurocups week: Big preview
Welcome to the Eurocups Week: Big Preview, where the UEFA Club competitions resume for matchday five after an intense international…
Big preview of UEFA Euro 2024 qualifying matches
Football fans across Europe are looking forward to the Euro 2024 qualifiers with excitement and anticipation. As always, these meetings…
Eurocups football week: Big preview on 2nd week of November
As the calendar turns to the second week of November, the European football stage is set for an exhilarating display…