Preview on the latest major of Dota Pro Circuit 2023
Unveiling the epic battles: A sneak peek into the Dota Pro Circuit 2023 Major
Welcome to our in-depth preview of the Dota Pro Circuit’s most recent major! The DPC continues to fascinate viewers and display the remarkable skills of professional players worldwide as the world’s top competitive Dota 2 tournament series. The 2023 Dota Pro Circuit season reaches its climax with the highly anticipated Bali Major, marking the thrilling conclusion of the season. We have made this preview to reveal the competing teams and current playoff standings, look at the meta trends, and provide betting tips for the upcoming matchups. Join us as we travel through the captivating Dota Pro Circuit 2023 Bali major, which is now in the playoffs stage.
Dota 2 Pro Circuit format
- Group Stage: It kicks off with two groups of nine teams, each competing in the group stage in a single round-robin style (each team faces off against every other team in their group once), with all games being the best of two.
- Playoffs: The top teams from each group proceed to the playoffs following the group stage. A single-elimination bracket with best-of-three series matchups is used for the playoff stage. Quarterfinals, semifinals, and a grand final make up the bracket.
- Lower Bracket: The playoffs in some competitions may have a lower bracket. Teams that lose in the upper bracket are eliminated, while they may advance to the lower bracket. A best-of-three series is used for the lower bracket matchups, with the losing team being ousted from the competition.
- Grand Final: The grand final, which features the top two teams from the playoffs, is the culmination of the competition. The first team will determine the winner of the Dota 2 Pro Circuit Bali tournament to win three games in this best-of-five series encounter.
Bali Major 2023 tournament details
The tournament will span from Thursday, 29th June, until Sunday, 9th July 2023, and will take place at the prestigious AYANA Estate, Bali, Indonesia. The group stage is from June 29th – 3rd July, followed by the high-stakes Playoffs from July 5 to July 9, 2023.
Bali Major Dota 2 Pro Circuit 2023 participating teams
Eighteen of the best Dota 2 teams worldwide will battle in this year’s tournament for the title. Four teams each from China and Western Europe, Eastern Europe, and Southeast Asia are represented by three teams each; meanwhile, South and North America send two teams each to make up the eighteen participating teams. The teams were split into two groups, A and B, each with nine teams.
- Blacklist International
- Invictus Gaming
- Shopify Rebellion
- Team Aster
- Team Liquid
- Team Spirit
- Tundra Esports
- 9 Pandas
- Azure Ray
- BetBoom Team
- Bleed Esports
- Evil Geniuses
- Gaimin Gladiators
- Quest Esports
Don’t miss the opportunity to place winning bets on the last Major Dota 2 Pro Circuit of the year. FBR together with GGBet offer not only favorable odds, but also the coolest bonus in the form of 350% on the first two deposits. Hurry up to take advantage of our offer!
Dpc Dota 2 2023 Bali Major prize pool
The competition holds significant importance as it offers a substantial prize pool of $500,000 and allows teams to compete for 3,500 DPC points. Only first to eighth-placed teams are rewarded. Here’s how the above-mentioned monetary reward and DPC points are shared.
- 1st: $200,000
- 2nd: $100, 000
- 3rd: $75,000
- 4th: $50,000
- 5th – 6th: $25,000
- 7th – 8th: $12,500
- 1st: 600
- 2nd: 550
- 3rd: 500
- 4th: 450
- 5th – 6th: 400
- 7th – 8th: 300
How to watch the Dota Pro Circuit live
To stream the Bali Major Dota 2 tournament, visit popular streaming platforms like Twitch, YouTube, or Dailymotion. These platforms often host live streams of Dota 2 tournaments, including majors. Look for channels dedicated to Dota 2 or esports in general.
Current Bali Major playoffs bracket
With the group stage already concluded, the Dota 2 DPC 2023 Bali major tournament is in the playoffs stage. Here are the teams that have made it to the playoffs, the upper bracket participants, and the lower brackets that have been given another chance to redeem themselves. Here are the upcoming matchups.
Upper bracket quarter-finals
- Team Liquid Vs PSG.LGD (UBQF1)
- BetBoom Team Vs Tundra Esports (UBQF2)
- Beastcoast Vs Gaimin Gladiators (UBQF3)
- Quest Esports Vs Team Aster (UBQF4)
Lower bracket round one
- The loser of UBQF1 Vs Team Spirit
- The loser of UBQF2 Vs Azure Ray
- The loser of UBQF3 Vs Shopify Rebellion
- Loser of UBQF4 Vs 9Pandas
NB: UBQF means Upper bracket quarter-final
Dota Pro Circuit betting tips for the Bali Major
- Analyze Previous Results: The Bali Major tournament is quite a long event, and with statistics readily available, you should take advantage of this. Make sure to check the previous result of teams before betting. Now that the tournament is in the playoffs stage, you can refer to each team’s performance in the group stage to support your decisions.
- Before engaging in Dota 2 betting, familiarize yourself with the game. It’s crucial to have a firm understanding of the game itself. Learn the heroes, the game’s mechanics, and the current meta. With this information, you may produce more precise forecasts and assess the strengths and weaknesses of your teams. You can do this by reading FBR’s blog on Dota 2 betting.
- Finally, make sure to use the best bookmakers to get maximum odds. Check the odds to check if they accurately reflect the clubs’ most recent accomplishments and strengths. When you feel that the odds are higher than they should be, look for value bets.
Dota 2: Bali Major 2023 Predictions
Before the start of this major, the latest results that bookmakers are focusing on include the latest Dota Pro Circuit Tour regional tournaments (3) and the results of the last Dota 2 tournament, the ESL One Berlin Major.
These results for each team are summed up in the DPC standings. With that in mind, let’s take a look at how things stand in the Dota Pro Circuit standings:
- Team Liquid – 1,600 points
- Gaimin Gladiators – 1540 points
- Evil Geniuses – 1470 points
- Shopify Rebellion – 1170 points
- Tundra Esports – 1160 points
- Talon Esports – 1120 points
- 9Pandas – 1,096 points
- Team Spirit – 1,020 points
- beastcoast – 1000 points
- TSM – 900 points
Pick: Gaimin Gladiators team will win
As the stakes continue to rise in the ever-growing esports scene, this major event is set to showcase the pinnacle of the Dota 2 competition. Whether you’re a seasoned fan or a newcomer to Dota, the Bali major playoffs promise to be a thrilling spectacle that will impact the esports landscape. Follow FBR for more Dota 2 major tournament updates.
FanAdvice – your Private Sports Betting Club
Welcome to FanAdvice, where sports enthusiasm meets strategic insight, creating the ultimate Private Sports Betting Club experience. Are you ready…
Eurocups week: Big preview
Welcome to the Eurocups Week: Big Preview, where the UEFA Club competitions resume for matchday five after an intense international…
Big preview of UEFA Euro 2024 qualifying matches
Football fans across Europe are looking forward to the Euro 2024 qualifiers with excitement and anticipation. As always, these meetings…
Eurocups football week: Big preview on 2nd week of November
As the calendar turns to the second week of November, the European football stage is set for an exhilarating display…