SUPER WEEKENDS IN FOOTBALL: Top Matches To Bet On
Top matches of the weekend you cannot afford to miss!
This is SUPER WEEKEND! The latest FBR inception brings you the best soccer matches to bet on every weekend until the end of the regular football season. This segment covers the top five European leagues: the English Premier League, Spanish La Liga, Italian Seria A, German Bundesliga, and French Ligue 1. The main goal of this segment is to ensure you don’t miss any top matches that are taking place across the top European leagues, as it provides the match preview and predictions of top weekend games.
Top Games To Bet On This Weekend
Here are the details of the fun-filled weekend games that our expert analysts have carefully picked out. Note that the time is in Central European Summer Time, British Summer Time, Eastern European Summer Time, and Moscow Summer Time.
Match: Olympique Lyon Vs Olympique Marseille
Date: Sunday, 23 April 2023
Venue: Groupama Stadium, Décines-Charpieu, Lyon, France
Time: 20:45 CEST
Match: Dynamo Kyiv vs Shakhtar
Date: Sunday, April 22, 2023
Venue: Dynamo Stadium Valerii Lobanovskogo Kyiv, Ukraine
Time: 17:00 EEST
Match: CSKA vs Lokomotiv
Date: Sunday, April 23, 2023
Venue: VEB Arena, Moscow, Russia
Time: 19:30 MST
Match: Borussia Dortmund Vs Eintracht Frankfurt
Date: Saturday, 22 April 2023
Venue: Signal Iduna Park North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Time: 18:30 CEST
Match: Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid
Date: Sunday, 23 April 2023
Venue: Spotify Camp Nou, Barcelona, Spain.
Time: 16:15 CEST
Match: Juventus Vs Napoli
Date: Sunday, 23 April 2023
Venue: Allianz Stadium, Turin, Italy.
Time: 20:45 CEST
Match: Newcastle Vs Tottenham Hotspur
Date: Sunday, 23 April 2023
Venue: St James Park, Newcastle
Time: 14:00 BST
SUPER WEEKEND Football Betting Tips
Borussia Dortmund Vs Eintracht Frankfurt
- This season, Borussia Dortmund has struggled with consistency. They have lost once, won once, and most recently drew 3-3 with Stuttgart in their previous three games. Despite a strong start to the year, Dortmund has been inconsistent since their perfect record in 2023 ended in the second leg of their round-of-16 Champions League tie against Chelsea.
- Frankfurt, conversely, enters this match off a 1-1 tie in their most recent league contest with Borussia Monchengladbach. They have struggled in the league since Napoli eliminated them in the round of 16 of the Champions League. In their last five league games, they have failed to win.
Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid
- Barcelona is top of the La Liga table, and the title is theirs to lose this season. They are out of all other competitions and focus strictly on the league. However, since their embarrassing loss to Real Madrid in the second leg of the Copa Del Rey semi-finals, they are yet to win a league game, as they have only accrued two points based on back-to-back draws in their last two league games. They are looking to bounce back.
- On the other hand, Atletico Madrid has been in blazing-hot form recently. They have won their last six games and are on the run to displacing second-placed Real Madrid, with only one point separating them. Atletico Madrid has a huge test in Barcelona. Will they keep their form against the league leaders?
Juventus Vs Napoli
- Juventus is one club that has been through it this season. After the league deducted 15 points from their point tally earlier in the season for a number of internal issues within the administrations, the Italian giants have done well to bounce back. They are seventh in the league and are getting closer to securing a spot in European football next season. Juventus plays in the Europa League against Sporting on Thursday before their regular weekend league game.
- Napoli has just been kicked out of the UEFA Champions League by league rivals AC Milan. Lately, the team has lost its identity, and we can only hope that Osimehn’s return will give some life back to one of the hottest teams in Europe. In this game, they will be looking to get back to winning ways against Juventus.
Newcastle Vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Newcastle’s form was hugely disrupted by the red-hot Aston Villa in their last league game as Unai Emery’s men put three goals past them without a reply. Now the Magpies cannot afford further slip-ups in fourth position as they face their direct competition Tottenham Hotspur in their next league game. Before the defeat to Aston Villa, Newcastle was on a four-game winning streak.
- Tottenham, on the other hand, since Antonio Conte’s departure, has not been consistent. Their last five games resulted in two wins, two draws, and the latest one being a 3-2 loss to fourteenth-placed Bournemouth. Tottenham has to do all it takes to win against Newcastle if they want a spot in the Champions League next season.
Olympique Lyonnais Vs Olympique Marseille
- Seventh-placed Olympique Lyon will host second-placed Marseille on matchday 32. Lyon has done well in recent games, winning their last three league games. However, they are still five points off European qualification despite their star striker Alexander Lacazette firing on all cylinders with the second-most goals in the league (19) this season.
- Marseille is momentarily second-placed in the league, and they are in danger of falling as low as fourth if they lose or draw their next game. They only have two wins in their last five league games, and they play a Lyon side that has recently found form. This will be a tough one for Marseille.
Dynamo Kyiv vs Shakhtar
- Dynamo Kyiv has been error-prone lately, especially in difficult matches. In the previous six matches of the tournament, Dynamo has won three games and lost two, the most recent being a 1-1 draw against Rukh Vynnyky. They are fourth in the Ukrainian Premier League and bound for the Conference League based on current standings.
- At the moment, the Donetsk team tops the standings of the Ukrainian Premier League with a seven-point advantage over their closest rivals – Dnipro-1. Shakhtar Donetsk has been in excellent form, they have won four of their last five games, and the loss of one of their key players, Mykhailo Mudryk, to Premier League giants Chelsea, has not had much of a negative impact on them.
CSKA vs Lokomotiv
- CSKA brought their winning streak to five games and are motivated for Sunday’s game. After their loss to FC Zenit, they put their foot on the gas and have won all their league games since then. CSKA is very productive at home this season, averaging 2.5 goals per game. It is also worth recalling that in their first encounter this season, CSKA defeated Lokomotiv 1-0.
- Lokomotiv has won four of their last five league games, with their only loss being against League leaders Zenit St Petersburg. Lokomotiv is tenth in the Russian Premier League and is absolutely no match for CSKA. Their recent form will have little or no impact against CSKA, a more consistent team.
Already picked your winning team but can’t find a good bookmaker? Free Betting Reviews, together with our partner Stake.com, offer high odds on upcoming matches and a great bonus of $2 on your second deposit. Play and win with us!
SUPER WEEKEND Football Betting Predictions
- Borussia Dortmund Vs Frankfurt: Borussia Dortmund has their eyes on the Bundesliga crown. Since Thomas Tuchel’s Bayern has been slipping lately, a win here will see Dortmund go to the top of the league. Back Dortmund to win here. The odd for this pick is 1.65, according to Stake.com.
- Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid: This is a highly unpredictable matchup. Atletico’s form is unbelievable, and it’s easier to back them. However, Barcelona fancies games like this, and we are sure to see them put their all. Back both teams to score in this encounter. The odd for this pick is 1.94
- Juventus Vs Napoli: Napoli will be all out this weekend after their painful exit from the Champions League in the quarter-finals. They face a Juventus side that has lost their last two league games. Napoli is back to win here. The odd for this pick is 2.60
- Newcastle Vs Tottenham Hotspur: Tottenham lacks identity right now. Seeing how they performed against Bournemouth, it will be difficult for them on the road against Newcastle, who are also looking to bounce back. This will be a high-scoring game. The pick here is over 2.5 goals. The odd for this pick is 2.55
- Olympique Lyonnais Vs Olympique Marseille: This will be a close game. Lyon is in a desperate position as they are looking to climb up the table, while Marseille will hope to retain second place. Both teams have scored in four of Marseille’s last five, and we back the trend to continue. The pick here is for both teams to score. The odd for this pick is 1.53
- CSKA vs Lokomotiv: The Moscow derby is unpredictable, but judging by the recent successful performances of both sides, the match is likely to end in a CSKA win at odds of 1.86.
- Dynamo Kyiv vs Shakhtar: The match is unlikely to be goalless as both teams defend effectively. Regardless of the match’s outcome, the best option would be to bet on both teams to score at odds of 1.78, according to bookmaker 1win.
These predictions were made by careful analysis by our FBR top experts analyst specializing in football predictions. For more special weekend sports coverage as such, make sure to follow Free Betting Reviews.
FanAdvice – your Private Sports Betting Club
Welcome to FanAdvice, where sports enthusiasm meets strategic insight, creating the ultimate Private Sports Betting Club experience. Are you ready…
Eurocups week: Big preview
Welcome to the Eurocups Week: Big Preview, where the UEFA Club competitions resume for matchday five after an intense international…
Big preview of UEFA Euro 2024 qualifying matches
Football fans across Europe are looking forward to the Euro 2024 qualifiers with excitement and anticipation. As always, these meetings…
Eurocups football week: Big preview on 2nd week of November
As the calendar turns to the second week of November, the European football stage is set for an exhilarating display…