Golden State Warriors Vs Sacramento Kings, Game Five predictions
The Warriors are back on the road for game five as Sacramento hopes to break their two-game losing streak.
This is by far one of the most exciting matchups in the first round of the 2023 NBA Playoffs. Defending champions, Golden State Warriors have been in one hell of a battle against playoffs newcomers Sacramento Kings. Kings returned to the playoffs in seventeen years, earning their phenomenal coach Mike Brown, a Coach of the Year award as he became the first coach to be voted unanimously for the said award. Sacramento has played beautiful basketball in this series, but the defending Champions have responded adequately in the last two games at the Chase Center. With the series tied at 2-2, here’s our prediction of the outcome of game five.
Golden State Warriors Vs Sacramento Kings game details
Venue: Golden 1 Center, Sacramento, California
Date: Wednesday, 26th April 2023
Time: 10:00 pm ET
Livestream: NBA App, using the NBA league pass
Recap of last game
The Warriors might be poor on the road, but they have been excellent at home throughout the regular season and have shown it so far in this series. They won game four 126-125 to mark their second straight win at home and level up the series consequentially. Here’s a recap of how the game went.
- The Warriors had Draymond Green back in the lineup after being suspended in game two for stumping on Kings’ Center Domantas Sabonis’ stomach. The veteran was brought on from the bench and positively influenced the game, dropping 12 points and ten rebounds double-double off the bench.
- With 32 points, Stephen Curry again led the Warriors in scoring, but his egregious time-out call with a few seconds left in the fourth quarter nearly overshadowed his stellar game. When the guard requested a timeout, the Warriors were out of timeouts, which resulted in a turnover and a last-second opportunity for the Kings.
- Alongside Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson dropped 26 points; meanwhile, Jordan Poole looked to have finally gotten things going for himself with 22 points. Andrew Wiggins added 18 points; however, Kevon Looney was instrumental again, with 14 rebounds, 12 of which were offensive boards.
- DeAaron Fox stood out once again in the Kings’ squad. He scored a game-high 38 points and followed it with nine rebounds and five assists. He spotted a wide-open Harrison Barnes for what could have been the game-winner in the last second, but the former Warriors’ shot hit the back of the rim.
- Sacramento Kings head coach Mike Dean seems to have given Kings’ Rookie Keegan Murray all the required motivation. He became more aggressive in game four, which saw him drop 23 points on 9 of 13 shooting. If he can remain consistent, he will be critical to the King’s offense moving on in this series. His performance was followed closely by Malik Monk’s 16 points from the bench and Domatas Sabonis’ 14 points.
Take aways from the game
- Jordan Poole shakes off an early slump in the series. His series-high of 22 points came in game four. Additionally, he was effective, going 8 for 15 after missing 21 of his previous 30 attempts.
- While only making ten turnovers, the Sacramento Kings scored 18 points off the Warriors’ twelve turnovers.
- The Sacramento Kings’ 14 of 35 long-range shots were a series high for them.
Golden State Warriors Vs Sacramento Kings injury update
Golden State Warriors: The Warriors have all their players healthy for game five; Gary Payton was the latest out of the injury list as he played some parts of game four.
Sacramento Kings: De’Aaron Fox is on day-to-day evaluation, while Matthew Dellavedova is out for this game.
Finding a reliable bookmaker is essential to make winning bets on the Golden State Warriors – Sacramento Kings match. Free Betting Reviews, together with Stake.com, offer not only high odds per game but also a whole week of cool bonuses. Play and win with us!
Golden State Warriors Vs Sacramento Kings prediction
The Game is back to the Golden 1 Center, and we do not see the Sacramento Kings losing three games in a row, especially with the Warriors’ away record. Provided that De’Aaron Fox plays in this game, the Kings are backed as favorites. So in this game, we anticipate the Kings to dominate from the start and avoid getting complacent towards the end as they did in game four. It’s difficult to predict the outcome of a game like this, but here is our best pick.
- Predictions: Kings +2.5
- Odds: 2.16
After witnessing another heartbreaking loss in Friday night’s game that literally came down to the buzzer, The Kings are devastated, and they will be looking to bounce back in game five and take back the lead in the series. The matchup between these teams has delivered beyond expectations, they are two teams with similar play styles, and the Kings are giving the Warriors a run for their money. Follow FBR for more NBA playoff games previews and predictions.
FanAdvice – your Private Sports Betting Club
Welcome to FanAdvice, where sports enthusiasm meets strategic insight, creating the ultimate Private Sports Betting Club experience. Are you ready…
Predictions on the best upcoming UFC fights
Step into the thrilling world of UFC as we delve into predictions for the most anticipated upcoming fights. This article…
Best football betting prediction on European leagues: 4th week of February
Welcome to the thrilling world of football betting predictions for the 4th week of February in European leagues! As avid…
Top football matches in major European leagues: 3rd week of February
As February unfolds, the excitement in major European football leagues reaches a pinnacle during the third week of the month.…