Free NBA Boston Vs Miami Game 2 Odds And Predictions
Here, we bring the most accurate NBA predictions for game 2 of the ECF matchup between the Celtics and the Heat.
Yes! It’s playoff basketball again, and the teams in the Eastern Conference Finals are no guests on the stage, as they have met in three of the last four Eastern Conference Finals. Miami will go to the storied TD Garden for Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals between these two powerhouses for the second time in the series. Will the Celtics be able to recover in their second home game after Miami won Game 1 and erased their home-court advantage, or will Miami complete the sweep on the road? The crowd is on the edge of their seats as the players step onto the court, and the energy in the arena is tremendous. Which team will prevail in this crucial Game 2 matchup?
Miami Heat Vs Boston Celtics Game 2 Details
Date: Friday, 19 May 2023
Time: 20:30 E.T, 1:30 am BST (Next day)
Venue: TD Garden Arena, Boston, Massachusetts.
Watch On TV: TNT
Recap Of Celtics Vs Heat Game 1
These teams had a go at each other in the opening game of this series. Miami won the game 123-116, but the scoreline doesn’t tell a complete tale of the exhilarating action on display at the TD Garden.
- The Miami Heat, who had more than enough time to rest after ending the Knick’s season in six games, showed no signs of slowing down as they remained competitive from the start of the game. Their intensity all game paid off as they won the game as they wrote off the Celtics home court advantage. Jimmy Butler led the team in scoring once again with a game-high 35 points and six steals. Bam Adebayo added 20 points, while Kyle Lowry came big as he dropped 15 points from the bench.
- The Celtics had the game in their hand until they fell to a third-quarter takeover by the Miami Heat. Jayson Tatum remained sharp after dropping a game-7 record number in points in the ECF semi-finals, scoring a team-high 30 points and adding seven boards. Jaylen Brown added 22 points and five assists. Malcolm Brogdon was also impressed with 19 bench points. The Celtics’ turnover was the sum of the game, and they will need to handle the ball better moving on in this series.
In order to place winning bets on the Boston Celtics vs. Miami Heat, it is first of all important to find a reliable bookmaker. Free Betting Reviews together with Stake.com offer not only high odds on game, but also a whole week of cool bonuses!
Boston Vs Miami Game 2 Team News
Boston Celtics Starting Lineup
- Point guard: Marcus Smart
- Shooting guard: Jaylen Brown
- Small forward: Jayson Tatum
- Power Forward: Al Horford
- Center: Robert Williams III
Injury Update: Danilo Gallinari (knee) has been ruled out of the game.
Miami Heat Starting Lineup
- Point guard: Gabe Vincent
- Shooting guard: Max Strus
- Small forward: Jimmy Butler
- Power Forward: Kevin Love
- Center: Bam Adebayo
Injury Update: Tyler Herro (hand) and Victor Oladipo (knee) have been ruled out of the game.
Celtics Vs Heat Game 2 Odds
All odds are presented thanks to our reliable partner and bookmaker, Stake.com.
- Boston Celtics to win: 1.25
- Miami Heat to win: 4.20
- Boston Celtics -8.5: 1.87
- Miami Heat +8.5: 1.98
Total Over/Under (Including Overtime)
- Over 216.5: 2.04
- Under 216.5: 1.82
Free NBA Picks And Predictions For Celtics Vs Heat Game 2
Game One didn’t go the way the Celtics expected, and they will need to make important adjustments heading into the second game. Celtics’ head coach is nowhere near Miami’s Eric Spoelstra’s coaching abilities. Still, Mazzula just survived Doc Rivers’ 76ers in the semifinals, and he deserves the props for what he has done with the Celtics so far.
- Celtics had game one until the second half, and if Mazzula had called timeouts when the Heat was running riot, the game might have had a similar outcome. The Celtics have been in this position several times and know the danger of going 2-0 down in this series. This is why FBR analysts, after careful analysis, are backing them to equal the playing ground.
- The odds for Celtics’ moneyline is relatively meager and not worth the risk, which is why our main NBA pick and prediction for Boston Vs Miami game 2 is over 216.5 total points. We expect a high-scoring game like game one.
Pick: Over 216.5 total points
Odds: 2.04 (decimal) +104 (American)
Tips For Player Props For Celtics Vs Heat Game 2
Our player props for game two will single out the most lethal scoring threat in this series: Jayson Tatum of the Boston Celtics. He has not been consistent in the playoffs this season but has risen to the occasion when the Celtics needed him the most. His 51-point in the elimination game against the Sixers in the ECF semi-finals was the most in the history of the NBA playoffs. Jayson Tatum is averaging 28.3 ppg this postseason, the fourth-most point per game among players left in the playoffs.
Player Prop: Jayson Tatum Over 27.5 points
Odds: 2.78 (decimal), +178 (American)
These teams have outstanding coaching staffs renowned for their tactical expertise and capacity to make sudden, game-changing alterations. The tension of this match guarantees a show of tactical movements regardless of how game two turns out. Every possession counts, and a shot can shift the tide in one team’s favor.
Best bet on the Best: take your bonus for Premier League matches from FBR!
In anticipation of the EPL matches, we are pleased to share with you a great opportunity to earn some easy…
Weekly Sports Betting Forecasts: NBA, Tennis & Football Tips
Welcome to our weekly sports betting forecasts, where we provide insightful information, expert analysis, and well-informed tips for three thrilling…
Latest Predictions on Monaco Grand Prix 2023
The Monaco Grand Prix will take the stage once more in France, which will once more host a motorsports event.…
Boxing Fight Odds: Haney Vs Lomachenko
Prepare yourselves for a sensational match that will rock the professional boxing scene to its core, ladies and gentlemen. Devin…