Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Memphis Grizzlies Odds and Picks

Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Memphis Grizzlies Odds and Picks

The Minnesota Timberwolves are up for a fight as they return from the All-Star break on Thursday as they host the Memphis Grizzlies side that takes pride with a balanced home and away record.

BEST ODDS TO BET ON:

  • Wolves vs. Grizzlies over-under: 239 points
  • Favorites: Memphis Grizzlies -3 (-108)
  • Underdogs: Minnesota Timberwolves +3 (-112)
The Timberwolves have relied on their steady home record as they have already won 17 games for a 31-28 overall record. But Memphis got Minnesota’s number in their previous meeting after the Grizzlies took a 116-108 victory on January 13.
Minnesota is the slight favorite to win this match but Memphis carries the better chance of locking up a top four position and challenge Golden State for the No2 seed in the Western Conference.
FiveThirtyEight reported that the Timberwolves have a 59% chance of winning at the Target Center while the Grizzlies have a 41% chance to snatch a victory on the road. Minnesota may be a slight favorite to win this match but Memhpis is listed as No4 among the favorites to win the championship, according to Smarkets.
For more predictions, check out our predictions series where cover the biggest games of any major sport!
4.5/5
Bonus: 100 USD
4.5/5
Bonus: 100% First Deposit
4.5/5

Bonus: 100 EUR

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Latest from the blog

How to Use Sportcashback

Sportbet cashback involves the return of lost funds in order to stimulate the further activity of the player.

Promo Codes from Betting Brokerages: How to Get Free Money?

Both beginners and experienced bettors want to use promo codes, which are so generously given out on online betting platforms. However, not many people understand how exactly it works, how to use it and where to find the most profitable promo codes online.

What Is a Reverse Exacta Bet in Sports Betting?

Horse Racing is one of the biggest and most ludicrous betting sports worldwide. Betting on what horse would cross the finish line first is through exhaustive and extensive research, analyzing and strategizing is the very essence of what sports betting is. And a great way to start learning and getting into such is by Exacta bets — but what is an Exacta Bet?

THE FBR
COMMUNITY

Connect with bettors of all kinds
through our booming community

The FBR Community offers its Members:

An engaging and interactive
community

Daily top picks and guides
Complaint support and help

THE FBR
COMMUNITY

Connect with bettors of all kinds
through our booming community

The FBR Community offers its Members:

An engaging and interactive
community

Daily top picks and guides
Complaint support and help
Receive all bonuses from bookmakers to your email.