- Underdogs: Warriors +3.5 (-110)
- Warriors vs Celtics Over/Under: 210 points
The Warriors (53-46-4 ATS) went 2-6 ATS in their last eight games on the road. The TOTAL has gone UNDER in eight of Golden State’s last 12 matches when playing on the road against Boston.
The Celtics (57-46-2) were 13-7 SU in their last 20 outings at home and 2-6 ATS in their last eight contests played in June. The total has gone UNDER in eight of Boston’s last 12 matches when playing at home against Golden State.
Golden State bucked a subpar offensive night from Stephen Curry to take Game 5, 104-94, in Game 5 to move up 3-2 in their best-of-seven series. The Dubs expect Curry to bounce back after going 0-for-9 on 3-pointers but still got 16 points in the Game 5 victory.
1WIN - PROUD PARTNER OF THE NBA
- Offers a wide catalogue of sports events
- Great lines and odds
- Best bookie to bet on NBA Finals bets!
Final Predictions and Picks:
- Spread — 109 Boston Celtics – 102 Golden State Warriors
- Over/Under — OVER 210 points