Preview of the 2023 Miami Grand Prix
All there is to know about the upcoming 2023 Miami Grand Prix
The 2023 Miami Grand Prix, the second to ever happen as the event’s first edition took place in 2022, is about to get bigger and better, and you simply cannot afford to miss it. With numerous Grand Prix events here and there, the Miami Grand Prix is one event on the F1 calendar that’s drawing attention. The Miami Grand Prix, which will take place on May 5–7, is one special event that excites many F1 fans. Here’s a preview of this sophomore tournament at the Miami International Autodrome Street Circuit.
F1 2023 Miami Grand Prix schedule
All time zones are in Eastern Time (E.T). Miami’s local time.
Friday 5th May 2023
Practice 1: 13:30 E.T to 14:30 E.T
Practice 2: 17:00 E.T to 18:00 E.T
Saturday 6th May 2023
Practice 3: 12:30 E.T to 13:30 E.T
Qualifying: 16:00 E.T to 17:00 E.T
Sunday 7th May 2023
Main Race: 15:30 E.T
2023 Miami Grand Prix race details
Date: 7th May 2023
Venue: Miami International Autodrome, Miami Gardens, Florida
Miami Grand Prix Track Length: 3.362 miles
Expected Distance: 57 laps
Watch the 2023 Miami Grand Prix from home
The F1 Miami Grand Prix will be broadcast live by DAZN, which owns the F1 television rights. DAZN is the available streaming app for spectators in every country to watch the event. However, the following platforms are also available for viewing:
- For Viewers In The USA: ESPN, ESPN Deportes
- For Viewers In The United Kingdom: Sky Sports, Channel 4
- For Viewers In Ukraine: Setanta Ukraine
- For Viewers In Africa: Supersport
F1 ranking before the miami Grand Prix
- Speaking of drivers, none other than Max Verstappen sits in first place with 93 points in the World Drivers’ Championship, 6 points ahead of Sergio Pérez in second and 33 points ahead of Fernando Alonso in third.
- Aston Martin and Mercedes are in second and third place in the Constructors’ Championship, with 87 and 76 points, respectively, behind Red Bull Racing, who have a comfortable lead in first place with 180 points.
Recap of the last Miami Grand Prix
- Charles Leclerc of Ferrari seized the early lead in the race, with his fellow Ferrari driver Carlos Sainz following closely behind in third. Max Verstappen of Red Bull Racing was hot on Leclerc’s chase as he hunted him for first place.
- Verstappen eventually passed Leclerc on lap nine until he pitted on lap 27, leading to Carlos Sainz overtaking him for first place. However, Sainz and Perez went on to change tires on lap 28, which ultimately led to Verstappen regaining his position as a first place while Leclerc followed closely behind.
- Sainz went on to keep the third position as he kept Perez closely behind him; meanwhile, Leclerc finished second, and Verstappen took the crown as the first-ever Miami Grand Prix winner. It was a nervy race with exhilarating moments.
Make your winning bet with a reliable bookmaker. Free Betting Reviews with our partner Stake offers not only high odds on Formula-1 but also an exclusive $2 reload bonus. Play and win with us!
F1 drivers and constructors current standings
This is the updated list of the rankings of drivers and constructors in the F1 after their most recent race.
F1 drivers ranking
- Max Verstappen – Red Bull Racing
- Sergio Pérez – Red Bull Racing
- Fernando Alonso – Aston Martin Cognizant F1 Team
- Lewis Hamilton – Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team
- Carlos Sainz – Scuderia Ferrari
- Charles Leclerc – Scuderia Ferrari
- George Russell – Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team
- Lance Stroll – Aston Martin Cognizant F1 Team
- Lando Norris – McLaren F1 Team
- Nico Hülkenberg – MoneyGram Haas F1 Team
F1 constructors ranking
- Oracle Red Bull Racing
- Aston Martin Cognizant F1 Team
- Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 team
- Scuderia Ferrari
- McLaren F1 Team
- BWT Alpine F1 Team
- Money Gram Haas F1 Team
- Alfa Romeo F1 Team Orlen
- Scuderia AlphaTauri
- Williams Racing
Predictions and tips for the 2023 Miami Grand Prix
Who else except Max Verstappen, the driver of the season, is the favorite to win this race? The 2022 Formula One World Champion has simply continued where he left off, having won two of the first four races of the 2023 season. He and Sergio Perez, a teammate, are the favorites to win the Miami Grand Prix in 2023.
This is the second edition of the Miami Grand Prix, and the tournament and fans have huge expectations, having seen how the maiden edition turned out. However, the main question is whether Max Verstappen and Red Bull Racing will retain their crown. Follow FBR for more F1 event news and predictions.
FanAdvice – your Private Sports Betting Club
Welcome to FanAdvice, where sports enthusiasm meets strategic insight, creating the ultimate Private Sports Betting Club experience. Are you ready…
Eurocups week: Big preview
Welcome to the Eurocups Week: Big Preview, where the UEFA Club competitions resume for matchday five after an intense international…
Big preview of UEFA Euro 2024 qualifying matches
Football fans across Europe are looking forward to the Euro 2024 qualifiers with excitement and anticipation. As always, these meetings…
Eurocups football week: Big preview on 2nd week of November
As the calendar turns to the second week of November, the European football stage is set for an exhilarating display…